We recently took a look at the power supply accessories that SilverStone had to offer and they had quite a bit to offer. They aren't the only ones on the market with power supply accessories though.
Corsair has their own line of cables and kits that are available in numerous colors and fit a wide variety of their power supplies new and old.
First on our list is a kit for the original AX1200. Corsair offers complete cable kits for the AX1200 in red, white, blue and black. Each kit retails for $39.99. All of these come in rather plain boxes that simply feature the Corsair logo on them.
What you receive is a bag of cables just like you normally find in the box with the power supply.
The kit Corsair sent for us was red. As you can see, all cables are fully and individually sleeved.
Zooming in, we find that the shrink wrap on the ends are all fairly even. We can also get a decent shot at the sleeving used. Unlike the soft cloth like sleeving used by SilverStone, the Corsair cables are sleeved in harder nylon sleeving and is a little bit shiny.
I'm still confused as to why the AX1200 only had six PCI-E cables to begin with. That being said, there are plenty of other connectors here to make you happy.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit