When the UI gets installed, the software will then open to this page - the assign buttons tab. This is where you can see all of the default functionality of the buttons. At the bottom you will also see the section to load or save profiles, and just below that are the five profiles that you can have set up for the Maurus X.
I just picked a random button to show the drop down menus of optional settings for the buttons. They have almost everything you are going to want to use from Office commands right on through to the ability to turn the buttons off if you don't want to use them.
Managing Macros happens just like with any other mouse out there. You start by naming the Macro to the right, and then you click on the record button and perform the clicks and keyboard strokes needed to do what you want to accomplish. Once completed, click the stop button and go back and set it to a key in the buttons tab.
In the advanced setting section, this is where to adjust things like the Mouse speed, double click speed, scroll speed, sensitivity, polling rate and DPI. Since you can reassign buttons, if you remove the DPI, you need to open this software to change it. The thing is, you also would need to assign a profile button, because otherwise you have to open the software to change those as well - so much for in-game swapping.
The last tab is where you go to change the illumination settings. While the lights will always be red, you do have intensity options to change, as well as the pulsation effect.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz