Inside the Box
Inside we find that the power supply is protected on all sides with foam or the modular cables.
As always, the top gives us our first glimpse at the unit and a good view of the color. The unit is finished in a semi-gloss black.
Each side features a different logo. This one has the I/O specifications for the AZZA Platinum 1000W.
The other side simply says Platinum on it, but strangely isn't inverted in the event that it needs to be installed upside down in the bottom of a case.
The back has the standard honeycomb mesh exhaust grill with AC input and on/off rocker switch. Also present is a switch to select between modes for the fan. One mode is thermally managed while the other always on.
Towards the front we find the modular connectors. AZZA chose to go with red ones that contrast nicely with the black paint.
The bottom houses the 140mm red fan that actively cools the unit.
All modular cables are of the flat ribbon type.
Also included with the power supply are mounting screws, AC input cord and the user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM