Inside the Box
Inside we find that the power supply is protected on all sides with foam or the modular cables.
As always, the top gives us our first glimpse at the unit and a good view of the color. The unit is finished in a semi-gloss black.
Each side features a different logo. This one has the I/O specifications for the AZZA Platinum 1000W.
The other side simply says Platinum on it, but strangely isn't inverted in the event that it needs to be installed upside down in the bottom of a case.
The back has the standard honeycomb mesh exhaust grill with AC input and on/off rocker switch. Also present is a switch to select between modes for the fan. One mode is thermally managed while the other always on.
Towards the front we find the modular connectors. AZZA chose to go with red ones that contrast nicely with the black paint.
The bottom houses the 140mm red fan that actively cools the unit.
All modular cables are of the flat ribbon type.
Also included with the power supply are mounting screws, AC input cord and the user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit