Corsair Hydro Series AIO CPU Cooler Continued
As that tubing covers the aluminium barbs that were painted black here, there is a ring that is pressed over the tubing to lock the hose onto the barbed fitting. This should ensure the hoses won't come lose.
If this radiator looks a little larger than normal, that is because it is. This aluminium radiator is 140mm wide and 170mm tall. This is why the fact that a chassis with a 140mm exhaust fan was discussed on the packaging.
Just picking a random spot on the radiator to sample the FPI at, I found that once I increased the image a bit to be certain, I counted 26 aluminium fins between the micro channels. With this many fins over such an area, it definitely increases the surface area, but makes for a tough job for the fan.
This 140mm radiator is only 27mm thick from the steel plates for the fans on both sides. With the included fan this is 51mm thick when ready to install, but keep in mind, the fins in the radiator are much closer to only 20mm deep.
Skipping ahead, I added the supplied fan to the radiator to give you an idea of what it can look like. Since this is it for images, I added the fan on the front. As per the instructions, this should be on the back drawing air into the radiator.
This last image is just to show the entire Hydro Series H90 before we got to the hardware and installation of the unit. It also gives you a bit of an idea of the amount of room you have to use this radiator maybe in the top of a case, and of course being able to reach the rear exhaust in a case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz