Over the top of grey square and rectangular columns, there is an image of the black version of the Phantom 630 High Performance Modular Full-Tower.
On the right side there are lists of nine features found with the Phantom 630, and this is repeated in seven languages.
The back allows buyers to look inside of the chassis with the larger image in the middle. The images around the central images is where those same nine features are now listed in English so that potential buyers get to see all of what the Phantom 630 brings to the table.
The left side of the outer packaging offers us the specifications list that covers everything from the materials used, to component clearances, and at the bottom shows you which of the three color options are inside the box. There is a white version and a black version, but I was shipped the gunmetal grey version to look at.
This chassis seems to be one of the lucky few that the shippers didn't play football with, and the box was in great shape. To protect things on the inside, NZXT goes with super thick Styrofoam for the top and the bottom of the chassis, and uses a layer of plastic around the chassis to help protect that paint finish. All of the packaging did what it needed to do and allowed me to receive this sample in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top