Corsair provides you with the same set of cables that we saw with the AX860i and it is one of the best selections of cables and connectors that we have ever seen. This is made even better since the entire power supply is modular.
The dual ATX 4+4 cables are always nice to see on anything above 700W. Corsair includes two types of PCI-E cables so that you're not left with extra connectors hanging randomly in your case. The first pair of PCI-E cables feature dual PCI-E connectors on the, one chained off the other. The second pair of PCI-E cables features just a single PCI-E connector in case you have a lower end card that requires a single PCI-E connector or something like the recently reviewed PowerColor DEVIL13 Radeon HD 7990 that requires 3-PCI-E connectors.
The Corsair AX760 features a single 12V rail so there isn't much to talk about here.
A Look Inside
This top down shot gives us a good glimpse at the inside of the power supply. There isn't much in the way of passive cooling, but what is here is more than sufficient. One of the benefits of increased efficiency is reduced heat output.
A single Nippon Chemi-Con capacitor sits on the primary side of the AX760 power supply.
More Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors are soldered in on the secondary side.
Corsair utilizes the 120mm San Ace fan manufactured by Sanyo Denki to actively cool the AX760.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard