Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The list at the top is what XSPC displays as the specifications for the Raystorm 750 RX360 kit, but this is more of a parts inclusion list than anything else. Of course you are getting the LED backlit Raystorm CPU block the kit takes its name from. You also get the dual bay X20 750 reservoir/pump in its fourth version now. With this specific kit, you also get the RX360 dual radiator. To get the components connected, XSPC supplies all you need. Barbs, clamps, fans, hardware, LED lights, tubing, PSU jumper and thermal paste - it's all in there. What is also cool about these kits is that all of the hardware for both Intel and AMD mounting needs are included in the box.
The Raystorm CPU block is made of a copper base with micro channels cut into the top side to allow the water through to remove the heat. Above that there is a dispersal plate that takes the round entry of water and makes it a wide steam to blast across all of those channels in the base. The top of this version is machined of Acetal plastic and offers G1/4" threads on the top with the inlet clearly marked for this unidirectional block. For the mounting hardware to secure the block in place, it is built just slightly larger than the Acetal top and snugly wraps around it and used thumbscrews and springs to supply all the pressure.
The X2O 750 bay res/pump, reservoir and pump combination unit, will take up two bays, and comes with the option of a natural or black anodized face plate. The reservoir is made of high quality acrylic and houses the 750 LPH pond style pump internally. This pump can deliver 11.8 meters of head pressure while using 12V via a Molex connector. As the block does, the reservoir also comes with the option to be LED lit with 3mm blue LEDs.
The radiator in my kit is the RX360 triple fan radiator in its second version. This as well offers two ports with G1/4" threads. Dimensionally you need room for 400mm of length, 124mm of width, and the best part, 63mm of depth or thickness. This radiator uses an all copper construction with 13mm by 2mm tubes passing the heat to the fins. XSPC also rates the fins FPI at less than 8.
As I look around to purchase this kit I am fining only two price points online. On the lower end they are charging $199.99, while the other option is to pay $209.99 for the same kit. Neither of those prices include the shipping either, and depending on the distance from the point of purchase, or if you live out in the boonies, shipping may play a big part in the overall pricing for each individual.
What this price does do, is that it comes $50 cheaper than the Swiftech unit and has a thicker radiator. As compared to the more equally equipped EK kit, the XSPC kit is much cheaper and more of an apples to apples comparison.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Overwatch tease 'Lunar New Year' Chinese dynasty theme skins
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Fractal Design Meshify S2 Black Dark TG Mid-Tower Review
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series