Accessories and Documentation
When I opened the box I found remnants of the tape on this plastic bag, and I could tell where it was taped originally before shipping. It doesn't matter much in the end anyway, as the hardware bag is still intact and it didn't damage the chassis.
Inside of that bag you will find an 8-pin EPS extension cable to make that long run to the top of the GRone. They also send along four wire tie strips, as well as a pair of 4-pin Molex to 3-pin fan power adapters.
The screws come in simple to read labeled bags. The first bag had the PSU, ODD, and oddly only two extra fan screws. The center bag has the stand-offs and motherboard screws, leaving the last bag to contain the screws used for 2.5" drive installation to the trays.
Matching the theme on the chassis, but this time in black and white only, the fold out manual is also included in the bag to guide you through the build and use of the GRone chassis.
Unfolding the manual and taking a few steps back you see a lot is going on. Starting with contents and features, leading into specs and wiring diagrams, this side then moves onto how to put things in the chassis as well as how to get the chassis apart.
On the reverse, the instructions are very simplified as they are translated six times here to cover various markets.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- H1Z1 is locked at 60FPS on the PS4 Pro
- Ohio university gives scholarships to best Fortnite players
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit