Accessories and Documentation
This shot of the removable motherboard tray is just to satisfy me that I was showing you that with the amount of the case that is removable, most CPU coolers and video cards can all be installed, making the time you have to spend deep inside the Genesis much less.
If you need to install a floppy drive or a 3.5" device like a card reader, there is one set of adapter plates included to allow you to do just that.
In the hardware box you will find and extra pair of plastic support plates for the VGA support system. You also get ten wire tie strips, as set of PSU pads for the back PSU mounting area and a motherboard speaker.
Along with that, in its own bag, you find the extra risers, backer plates for the VGA support system and the thumbscrews to use with these and the support plates and a bunch of the HDD bracket screws. On the bottom row you get motherboard screws, 2.5" drive screws and the 3.5" drive screws.
The front of the manual is very bright and should attract your attention, at least just to leaf through it to see how the Genesis works.
Even if you just open the manual up, you are greeted with a fully exploded diagram of all of the components and they are individually labeled. Numbering from one to 22, you can check the listing at the bottom for the terminology so you can follow the text easier in the manual.
I also like to see some sort of parts checklist with a chassis. This allows buyers to verify before you even get started, whether or not you have everything you are going to need to get through any build in the chassis.
The VGA support system is mounted to the motherboard tray with thumbscrews at the end of each leg. The edge nearest is where you align the black support plates with the VGA and screw the thumbscrew into the square white plates to keep the cards from sagging. This system supports four cards total.
The bottom five 5.25" bays have these sleds in them. Now you can use the tool-less clips on the side or you can screw them into the bays so they don't come out. For both 3.5" and 2.5" drives, you use the holes in the bottom of the drives to secure them here.
I grabbed the SSD and mounted it so they you could understand what I meant. The drives don't attach the sides of the sled, just the bottom of it. Of course the four holes I didn't use will support the 3.5" drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Azza Genesis 9000 Full Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Azza Genesis 9000]
- Page 6 [Inside the Azza Genesis 9000 Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NieR: Automata's 2B arrives in Soulcalibur VI on December 18
- Anthem: Legion of Dawn Edition Trailer - Armor & Story
- New Mortal Kombat 11 image leaks, Kombat Pass 6 DLC fighters
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate weekly events: Spirits & More
- Smash Bros. Ultimate 1.2.0 changes: Matchmaking/fighters
- MyDigitalSSD BPX Pro Firmware 12.1 Update - Higher Peaks
- ASUS ZX53VW keyboard issue
- Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB SSD Review
- GA-Z170X-Gaming-G1 and NVMe PCIe lanes
- Accell Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Six days until the new update launch of Seal Online: B.O.D!
- The SoulKeeper VR releasing a new open world campaign with new mechanics, in the form of Early Access version 2, in 2019
- The Game Awards More Than Doubles Viewership in 2018 Live Audience Grows To Over 26 million Livestrems
- Gameloft and the LEGO Group Partner to Bring 40 years of LEGO Minifigure History to Mobile
- New Breach Hero Class Trailer Highlights The Powerful Arcane Mender