Accessories and Documentation
This shot of the removable motherboard tray is just to satisfy me that I was showing you that with the amount of the case that is removable, most CPU coolers and video cards can all be installed, making the time you have to spend deep inside the Genesis much less.
If you need to install a floppy drive or a 3.5" device like a card reader, there is one set of adapter plates included to allow you to do just that.
In the hardware box you will find and extra pair of plastic support plates for the VGA support system. You also get ten wire tie strips, as set of PSU pads for the back PSU mounting area and a motherboard speaker.
Along with that, in its own bag, you find the extra risers, backer plates for the VGA support system and the thumbscrews to use with these and the support plates and a bunch of the HDD bracket screws. On the bottom row you get motherboard screws, 2.5" drive screws and the 3.5" drive screws.
The front of the manual is very bright and should attract your attention, at least just to leaf through it to see how the Genesis works.
Even if you just open the manual up, you are greeted with a fully exploded diagram of all of the components and they are individually labeled. Numbering from one to 22, you can check the listing at the bottom for the terminology so you can follow the text easier in the manual.
I also like to see some sort of parts checklist with a chassis. This allows buyers to verify before you even get started, whether or not you have everything you are going to need to get through any build in the chassis.
The VGA support system is mounted to the motherboard tray with thumbscrews at the end of each leg. The edge nearest is where you align the black support plates with the VGA and screw the thumbscrew into the square white plates to keep the cards from sagging. This system supports four cards total.
The bottom five 5.25" bays have these sleds in them. Now you can use the tool-less clips on the side or you can screw them into the bays so they don't come out. For both 3.5" and 2.5" drives, you use the holes in the bottom of the drives to secure them here.
I grabbed the SSD and mounted it so they you could understand what I meant. The drives don't attach the sides of the sled, just the bottom of it. Of course the four holes I didn't use will support the 3.5" drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Azza Genesis 9000 Full Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Azza Genesis 9000]
- Page 6 [Inside the Azza Genesis 9000 Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit