Done by manufacturers to keep the money in the chassis and not in the packaging, BitFenix uses the black screening on cardboard to display the company logo and the name of the chassis on the front of the box.
On the side there is a large sticker on the box claiming this is the Window Version of the Shinobi XL. Below a drawing of the chassis there is a full list of the chassis specifications.
On the back BitFenix points out the SofTouch finish, the four USB 3.0 ports and the SuperCharge port. At the bottom of the panel there is a rendering of the interior of the chassis denoting the motherboard compatibility and water cooling support while the one on the right covers the tool-free design and the FlexCage.
This side of the box would have been rather plain without all of the stickers applied for transit. Even with a few "Do Not Drop" stickers on the box, the currier managed to still crush the corner at the bottom pretty good.
Even with the solid hit to the corner of the box, the chassis is safe and sound in the high density foam used to support the Shinobi XL in its travels. There is also a plastic liner used along with a sheet of static cling plastic to protect the window and the chassis from vibrations. The manual is shipped floating around in the box, so make sure you grab that for later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo discuss Metroid Prime 4/Yoshi/Pokemon progression
- Total War dev Creative Assembly working on tactical FPS
- NVIDIA Tensor Core GPUs power 5 out of 7 best supercomputers
- INSOMNIA: The Ark developers announce new jazzy soundtrack
- Forza Horizon 4 car list leaked, 90GB of pre-load available
- Swann NVR-8580 8-Channel 4K Security System Review
- اعطال صيانه تكييفات امريكول (01014723434) اصلاح امري
- GA-Z68AP-D3 rev 1.0, unable to access BIOS or load Win10
- Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AMD Vega 56 not being detected by Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit