Once the software is installed, you have to search for it and open it up. Once there you are greeted with the Main Control tab. This allows you to see the default layout, DPI settings, polling rate, click speeds, response time and offers you the use of four other profiles besides the stock one shown here. You can change some of the default layout, but I suggest starting a new profile for full control.
The color controls are pretty simple. All you do is click on the light you want to change and set it to one of the seven colors or off. On the right there are modes to the lighting you can change and under the lighting options is the ability to upload a BMP image to use on the OLED.
If you want access to some of your favorite programs, photo editing shortcuts or even media player keys at the touch of the mouse, the Storm TX page is where you can set the multi function of the other buttons on the mouse, even the scroll wheel. Pressing the TX button on the mouse will allow each of the other keys to have a second use.
For those of you who game or work with macros a lot, this is where you would want to go to set up what macros go with what profile and allows you to record them simply and save and label them with ease.
If you want to write scripts to automate procedures in Photoshop, or even make benchmarks easier to test, the limit is your imagination. In the Scripts panel it is as intuitive to use as one can expect.
Since there is limited amount of onboard memory Cooler Master offers a place to store all of your unused macros and scripts in here. This allows you to drag and drop whatever you may need into a profile and then unplug the mouse and take it with you functioning just like it did on your PC.
The last tab is for support of the mouse. Here you can check your version of the firmware and software against the latest offered and if you want to get some online support, simply click on the left button and you are delivered to their support section to ask whatever it is you need information on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena of Valor will debut to the Nintendo Switch September
- Here's the list of NVIDIA RTX-capable games
- FromSoftware reveal 15 minutes of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- Shenmue III release date finalized
- Amazon kills 20% game pre-order discount, offers $10 credit
- Boot Selection Always Shows up on Startup
- Z87 pro4 bios setting not sticking
- P9X79E-WS Giant Headaches
- EVGA Z370 Classified K (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Motherboard Review
- JUST CAUSE 4 WORLD EXCLUSIVE TORNADO GAMEPLAY REVEAL
- CIRCLE Entertainment will publish platformer Button Button on Nintendo Switch
- 11-11: MEMORIES RETOLDSTORY TRAILER REVEALED
- Microids fills out its catalogue for the end of 2018!
- The Gardens Between Bends Time on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Steam Sept. 20