We've been using the GIGABYTE Z77X-UD5H motherboard for a while now and you would've seen it in a lot of our Ivy Bridge coverage over the last month. We started off with a look at the Intel Core i5 3570k where in that article we had a good look at the board itself. It was then featured in our preview article on the Intel Core i7 3770k.
After that it was also the board we used when we overclocked both Ivy Bridge processors along with it also being used when we previewed the upcoming 2666MHz DDR G.Skill kit. Today, though, we finally run the board through our standard motherboard benchmark line up while also taking the time to see how overclocking looks with the latest BIOS.
While normally we'd move onto the package before taking a closer look at the board, because we received this board so early the bundle is almost nonexistent with just a pair of SATA cables and a driver CD that just had Z77X-UD5H hand written on it.
Additionally, while we'd then normally move onto taking a closer look at the board itself, we covered the board top to bottom in our original i5 3570k preview. If you missed that coverage, you can head on over to original article starting at page 2. What we haven't looked at, though, on the Z77X-UD5H is the BIOS so from here that's the first thing we're going to be doing.
Once we've checked out the latest BIOS from GIGABYTE, we'll move onto our testbed and cover the overclocking side of things to see just what we could get out of the Z77X-UD5H today. From there it's all about the performance of the board before we finally wrap everything up. Let's go!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Leffen casts Super Smash Bros. Ultimate training aside
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'pretty different' from E3 2018 gameplay
- Capcom makes Street Fighter V go free-to-play for 2 weeks
- PlayStation's 'Raising Kratos' is a God of War documentary
- Assassin's Creed Unity review-bombed for Notre-Dame support
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Intel wireless card not detcted in Beebox J3160
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!