Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Let's start with the top of the K60. There are 102 keys plus a windows lockout button and multimedia controls. All of the keys are black with white pained tops denoting the keys functional purpose. One interesting thing that I did notice about these keyboards is that not all keys are backed with the Cherry MX red switches. The function buttons and the nine keys above the arrows are backed by rubber dome switches. That being said, the majority of your usage is still pushing up to forty-five grams of force on the main keys as you enjoy typing anything on. Considering the mechanical switches are rated for fifty million operations, I don't think they are going to have usage issues any time soon.
This is where I discussed the macros and the software last time, but with the lack of the G and M-keys, not only is there no macro programmability, there isn't a driver suite for this keyboard either. Instead what I want to discuss here is the fact that you do still get a wrist wrest for the left hand on the K60. Since it is based for FPS gamers it only makes sense since your right hand is busy with the mouse during battle.
I mentioned a surprise hidden inside of the rest and it is the ten optional keys that are inside of it with a handy key puller tool as well. These keys are not only red for high contrast against the rest of the keys, they are contoured for a great feel while in gamer, but also aid your fingers onto the correct keys by blindly feeling around. The keys that get the option for the switch are the W, A, S and D keys along with the numbers 1-6 at the top. The coolest part is that you just put the black keys into the rest for storage and they are easy to find later if the red key covers don't feel right for day to day use of the K60.
Just like with the latest reviews of Corsair's products, you can of course go directly to them and pay the $109.99 plus shipping costs for the K60. This time however, there are a few locations where a few dollars can be saved. So not only do you get to keep an extra portrait of Andrew Jackson in your wallet, if you look around you can also keep his friend Alexander Hamilton around as well. For those of you, who don't get the denominational humor of that, let me simplify things.
I was able to locate the Vengeance K60 at Newegg.com for $99.99 and that is to-your-door pricing. So not only can the K60 be had for less that the MSRP, you can get this for $30 less than what the K90 is currently demanding. To me it makes the choice between the two even tougher, it really comes down to your personal "must haves" as to which performance mechanical gaming keyboard from the Vengeance series is the perfect fit for you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Corsair Vengeance K60]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Warframe makes its way to the Nintendo Switch, available now
- Overview trailer released for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Epic launch $1 million Winter Royale tournament for Fortnite
- Samsung Galaxy S10: 6.7-inch screen, 6 cameras, 5G tech
- NVIDIA is now bundling Battlefield V with GeForce RTX cards
- X79 Extreme11 NVMe - PLEASE HELP
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- olloclip Introduces Add-On Lens Clips for Apple's Newest iPhones
- ROCCAT celebrates website relaunch with fantastic deals
- QNAP Launches the Mustang-200 Computing Accelerator Card
- Manli announces GeForce RTX 2080 Ti & GeForce RTX 2070
- Stunning New Character Strikes Her Way into DEAD OR ALIVE 6