Our sample unit shipped with a nice accessory package that included the holster, safety documentation, manual, clip, safety glasses, lens cleaning cloth, battery, charger and a clip.
The first battery and charger ship with the stock package, but you can purchase extras from Wicked Lasers.
The holster is an add-on, but it includes a belt clip and does a good job of securing the laser.
Our last extended lens kit didn't have the identification stickers and it made it difficult to distinguish one lens from the other. Wicked Lasers has really improved upon the kit by including the stickers that tell you what lens gives which effect.
The Arctic ships with orange lens to offset the blue light, but the Krypton ships with a deep red lens. It is very important to remember to use these especially if you are in an enclosed space like in the house. With this much power even dark colored items reflect a surprising amount of light and you can easily suffer temporary damage to your eyes. With the Arctic on a few occasions we walked around seeing a blue dot for up to 30 minutes when using the laser without glasses on. The Krypton seems to be easier on the eyes even though it appears much brighter.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [Wicked Laser Spyder III Krypton 1000mW Laser]
- Page 5 [Testing Procedures and Laser Focus]
- Page 6 [Laser Intensity and Distance]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena of Valor will debut to the Nintendo Switch September
- Here's the list of NVIDIA RTX-capable games
- FromSoftware reveal 15 minutes of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- Shenmue III release date finalized
- Amazon kills 20% game pre-order discount, offers $10 credit
- Boot Selection Always Shows up on Startup
- Z87 pro4 bios setting not sticking
- P9X79E-WS Giant Headaches
- EVGA Z370 Classified K (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Motherboard Review
- JUST CAUSE 4 WORLD EXCLUSIVE TORNADO GAMEPLAY REVEAL
- CIRCLE Entertainment will publish platformer Button Button on Nintendo Switch
- 11-11: MEMORIES RETOLDSTORY TRAILER REVEALED
- Microids fills out its catalogue for the end of 2018!
- The Gardens Between Bends Time on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Steam Sept. 20