Our sample unit shipped with a nice accessory package that included the holster, safety documentation, manual, clip, safety glasses, lens cleaning cloth, battery, charger and a clip.
The first battery and charger ship with the stock package, but you can purchase extras from Wicked Lasers.
The holster is an add-on, but it includes a belt clip and does a good job of securing the laser.
Our last extended lens kit didn't have the identification stickers and it made it difficult to distinguish one lens from the other. Wicked Lasers has really improved upon the kit by including the stickers that tell you what lens gives which effect.
The Arctic ships with orange lens to offset the blue light, but the Krypton ships with a deep red lens. It is very important to remember to use these especially if you are in an enclosed space like in the house. With this much power even dark colored items reflect a surprising amount of light and you can easily suffer temporary damage to your eyes. With the Arctic on a few occasions we walked around seeing a blue dot for up to 30 minutes when using the laser without glasses on. The Krypton seems to be easier on the eyes even though it appears much brighter.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [Wicked Laser Spyder III Krypton 1000mW Laser]
- Page 5 [Testing Procedures and Laser Focus]
- Page 6 [Laser Intensity and Distance]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower