Not too long ago, my Microsoft Ergo board gave up the ghost and decided not to work anymore. Being a writer I was really looking into mechanical keyboards at first, but with the daunting prices that come with those keyboards, I decided since my last rubber dome switch keyboard lasted almost 5 years, I would shop for one of those instead. At that time, the keyboard we are about to look at wasn't offered and I ended up buying myself the Logitech G110. I found the keyboard to have everything I needed and some.
Switching over to the keyboard we are about to be looking at should really be like changing the color of my T-shirt. By this I mean the feel of the keys, the layout and the keyboards functionality are all something I am fully aware of and used to using. This is not to say they are exactly the same, as there are distinct differences between this new sample and the G110 I have been wearing out over the past year with all of these reviews. With most samples there is a bit of a learning curve to get used to the product, or learn the nuances of the software, but since I have used Logitech products of all sorts over the years, the software side is nothing new to me either.
Today we are going to be looking at the G105: Made for Call of Duty gaming keyboard. This means that you of course are getting all the basic functionality that the G105 offers as well as having a few cool additions. With my G110 the LED coloration is limited to red, blue and various shades of purple to illuminate the keys. With the COD MW3 version, everything is glowing green to resemble night vision technology, helping to immerse you into the gameplay. There are also two sets of grey keys to help guide your fingers in the dark to the WASD and arrow keys.
There are plenty more tricks and features to be had, but here is where I urge you to continue reading to find out just what those are.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Logitech G105: Made For Call of Duty Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 5 [Logitech G105: Made For Call of Duty Gaming Keyboard Cont'd]
- Page 6 [Paperwork and Software]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mortal Kombat 11 may have cosmetic monetization
- Sapphire launches new AMD RX 570 16GB crypto mining card
- Fallout 76 isn't going free-to-play
- Anthem microtransactions detailed
- Mortal Kombat 11 to feature cross-play after initial launch
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- Two Hat Is Changing the Landscape of Content Moderation With New Image Recognition Technology
- Top Executives Launch Blockchain-Powered Video Game Publishing Company
- Announcing Destiny Chaser's Global Launch!
- Dean Trotman Joins Sumo Digital as Commercial Director
- SmuggleCraft launches on Nintendo Switch 1/25