Evercool is a manufacturer that has been around much longer in the game than I have. Even back in my first steps of overclocking and the pursuit of a cheap cooling solution, Evercool came out on top offering performance and a considerably smaller asking price than most of the competition. This is something that has never gotten lost over the years with Evercool as they are still to this day delivering very satisfactory components at very reasonable price points. There are plenty of times where even I am building a PC that is just going to get run for basic needs, and in no way justifies a $100 cooler to keep things under control. For instances such as this, it is where Evercool steps in and delivers style, performance and user friendly savings.
Looking back into my files, I see it has been almost three years since I have looked at a cooler From Evercool. What is even better, is that the last cooler I looked at is the big brother to what we are about to see. Digging way back into the server, I was able to find the Transformer 4 that lends its name and a similar color theme, but that is really where the similarities stop in relation to the cooler we are about to have a look at. Where the Transformer 4 had four heat pipes and two fans, the newer version has less, but both keep the chromed 120mm fan to compliment the cooler.
As time has passed since the last submission from Evercool, the TDP of processors has dropped quite a bit. The Transformer 3 we are going to look at today boasts a 160W cooling capacity, and for today's processors drawing only 125W the need for massive tower coolers has diminished. Evercool has moved with the times and took what was originally a four pipe behemoth and trimmed the fat a bit to make a cooler that will not only keep your processor under control at stock, but it still offers some wiggle room for a mild overclock. Keep in mind that with the reduction of the Transformer into the smaller 3, there is also a reduction in cost and that is something we can all appreciate. So hang on through the specifications and check out the price before we dig right in and have a good look at the HPM-12025, or the Evercool Transformer 3.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz