A couple years back, when I was overclocking on my DFI LP NF4 SLI-DR, I found my Northbridge temperatures to be unbearable. Searching a few forums, I was finding that a bunch of users were getting great results with a specific cooler, the VC-RE VGA cooler. A little skeptical of the whole idea myself, but I had already seen images of the proof, I got on Newegg and ordered one. I have to say one thing; it worked very well with just a bit of modding and dropped the NF4 chipset temp an additional ten degrees Celsius, after a proper lapping to the bottom.
My point is this. That was my first ever experience with Evercool or any of their products. With the performance I gained from that twenty dollar investment, Evercool left me with a pleasant experience in my recollection. Who in their right mind can argue, that an hour of lapping a cooler and a twenty dollar bill can get you so much bang for the buck? I for one was pleased with what value I got for my money and I hope Evercool can keep up with my experiences with their latest submission.
Today I will be taking a look at Evercool's largest cooler to date, the Transformer 4. From what I'm used to seeing from Evercool, their CPU coolers are usually black and red with aluminum fins. This time Evercool takes a departure from the red and black and sends me a cooler with a bit of the "bling" factor added. This time Evercool uses an all silver look to please the crowds. It's time now to get the Transformer 4 out of the box and to the testing at hand!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Evercool Transformer 4 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ