Accessories and Documentation
In the box you will find a universal Intel back plate for use with the hardware that comes installed on the H100. If you need to go with AMD hardware, you use this pair of metal brackets on the right and left with some extra hardware that mount to the factory plastic bracket. At the top and bottom of the hardware you see a pair of extension cables that are individually sleeved in black.
The rest of the hardware consists of the four mounting thumbscrews, AMD mounting parts, eight washers, eight long screws to mount fans to the radiator, eight short screws to mount the radiator to the case, a set of LGA775/155/1156 risers and a longer riser set for LGA1366.
The instruction manual comes with easy to follow drawings and not a lot of text to try to confuse you. The drawings are well done and show various angles of installation along with a full parts list so you should know if you have all the parts, and easily install this cooler in any system as long as there is room for the radiator! You also get the bright red "stop" paperwork that explains to RMA this to Corsair and not to go back to the point of purchase for any issues. Then of course there is the Corsair Solutions Guide that will show you what they offer to go along with this H100 in your system.
Just because I thought you might want to look at the fans I added a shot of them here. Both fans are CF12525SH12A fans and come equipped with 3-pin connections for powering them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Z370 will support future 8th Gen Cannon Lake CPUs
- Vivendi abstains vote in Ubisoft shareholders meeting
- Intel's b2b shop could revolutionize PC game reselling
- GeIL reveal ASUS ROG certified EVO X ROG RGB RAM
- Seasonic reveal their PRIME Ultra power supplies
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM