The H100 comes in similar packaging to what we are accustomed to getting with the newer series of Hydro coolers. It starts off with a large image of the head unit above a small image of the cooler showing the new large radiator, and of course the H100 naming at the bottom right.
This side simply holds an image of the H100 as we saw it on the front panel. Again, we have both the H100 name and Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler pasted on the side, and this time they actually mean it!
At the back you can find a brief statement of what the Hydro series of coolers is all about along with a chart showing some results that Corsair was able to produce. In the large blue area, the Hydro series statement is reiterated in various languages.
Corsair chose the other side panel to house the specifications of the H100. Includes are not only the materials and components used, but more informative is the measurements of the radiator that are posted here, so you know ahead of time if this cooler will fit in your case.
One of the longer sides, or the top depending on how you look at it, contains more images of the H100 along with more languages containing the Hydro Series statement.
Let's call this the bottom of the packaging then, and here you get the Corsair Advantage statement and also what is included inside the box along with the H100 cooler.
Just like all the rest of the Hydro Series coolers you will find it packed in recycled cardboard packaging topped with a sheet of foam with the instructions and assorted paperwork topping the layers.
Inside the cardboard the cooler is wrapped in a plastic bag, the fans secured in individual zip closed bags, and the accessories all packed in separated sections to keep damage of anything from happening.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard