It's been a while since we've seen anything from ECS. To be honest, it's been a while since we've seen products from a couple of companies with PowerColor and Jetway products recently showing up at our doorstep as well. While one of those products went a lot smoother than the other, we hope that it's all smooth sailing today with the ECS A75F-A motherboard.
As you can probably guess from the name, the A75F-A motherboard is of course an A75 based one, supporting the latest crop of APUs from AMD. With the new Llano platform off to a good start and companies showing us a strong lineup of boards, it will be interesting to see what ECS manage to bring to the table today.
As for the layout, there's not going to be any surprises with the typical setup seen. We'll start by checking out the package before we move onto the board itself to see what's going on. Once that's done, we'll venture into the BIOS to have a look at that setup before we get into the overclocking side of things.
Once that's done, we get into the fun stuff and find out the performance we're able to get out of the board. But first, let's check out that package.
Checking out the box, we can see that funky reflective design is going on which makes it really hard to take a photo. Take our word for it, though, it does look cool. On the back of the box you can see it gives us a run down on a lot of the major features that are on offer and we'll look into all that when we take a closer look at the board.
Moving inside the package, there's nothing too out of the ordinary going on; we've got a manual and quick setup guide, driver CD, five SATA cables and our I/O cover. Nothing too fancy, but everything you need to get up and running.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Because science: sperm used to deliver cancer drug to tumors
- Battlegrounds replay function tested ahead of v1.0 release
- Samsung's mid-range 2018 phones might feature 18:9 displays
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series