The Corsair Hydro Series H60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
The head unit and radiator are shipped in a large bag by themselves. On the bag is a warning in bold letters, so don't let your kids or younger siblings wear this as a space helmet.
Out of the bag you will find that the head unit does have a plastic cover for the base as did the older units. Wrapped around the head of the H60 is 30cm of the 3-pin wire and power connection. You can also see the new head design, which I will cover more as we go, and the 27mm thick radiator.
As with the H50 and H70, this H60 will allow for the included fan to install on either side with 120mm spaced holes on both sides of this radiator.
The claim for silence sort of plays against the radiator fin count. It has been my experience that in order to effectively cool a radiator with a high FPI, such as this has, the fans are usually loud that can do the job. We will have to wait and see how the noise level plays out in testing.
The tubing is still connected by stretching the ¼" I.D. tubing over the fittings. To help against accidental punctures, and to help avoid kinks once installed, the black plastic sheathing gets installed over the inner rubber tubes.
The tubing that connects the radiator to the head unit are a full 12" long and will offer plenty of room to get the logo on the head unit oriented correctly in any system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard