The Antec KÃHLER H2O 620 Cooling CPU Cooler
Pulled right out of the box, you can see there are still a couple of protective measures taken to protect the head unit. Both a bag to keep scratches away and keep the logos in pristine shape, which along with a hard plastic cap over the base plate protects the base and its pre-applied TIM. Outside of the fan installation the unit comes as a complete system and only leaves the mounting of the head unit and which side of the radiator to place the fan as choices during the install process. The rest of the cooler comes as you see it here, just that it is no longer nestled in the compartments.
The radiator utilizes a high FPI, or fins per inch count. Radiators with tighter fins are more efficient at ridding the radiator of heat, but require a pretty good fan to achieve good results. As with most of the other all-in-one kits, there is nothing new to the radiator design.
Looking at the radiator from a better angle, it is much easier to see just how tight the fins are placed. Something you may not have noticed is that the 620 also comes with mounting holes on each side. This allows you to choose the side for the fan depending on fit in some cases, and will offer you the option to add a second fan later.
Something a bit new to me is the attachment points on both the head unit and the radiator. As you can see, there is a collar on the end of the tubing, but it is not a clamp. From what I can tell the hose is likely stretched over the fitting, and then the collar gets slid over the top for security. I don't think it is an end that clips onto the barbs.
Between the head unit and the radiator there is near twelve inches of tubing to offer room to hang the radiator in various locations. Even the wiring included is the same length giving you plenty of options for orientation and where to get the source of power.
The top of the head unit has the housing labeled with Antec and KÃHLER H2O 620 printed on the right and the bottom respectively. The round cap in the center is what I believe may be where the unit gets filled. If you pop off this cap you are greeted with coolant; that's how I came to that conclusion. I really can see no other use for it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Witcher TV show's screenplay is finished
- Red Dead Redemption 2's horses are dynamic and realistic
- Red Dead Redemption 2 has players surviving off the land
- Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Pro bundle announced
- Jump Force Collectors Edition costs $260, pre-order bonuses
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- اقرب توكيل وايت ويل شبرا الخيمة (01225025360) توكيل ص¡
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- AkkenCloud Announces Vendor Management Systems Integration Partnership with JobRobotix
- USR ID adds tamper alert feature to mobile phone proximity lock app Leash
- Bitmain Announces Next-Generation ASIC Chip, New Mining Machine will be Available Soon
- Awesome Adventuring on the Go: Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse launches today on Nintendo Switch
- Uncle Death Radically Skateboards His Way to PC in LET IT DIE, Coming Soon to Steam