The home networking market is one that is booming with technology, but is quite stagnant in terms of aesthetics. If you look things over you really are getting the same shell even if you get more features or more speed from your choice of router. It has gotten so bad lately that many people are not bothering to worry about "what it looks like" anymore.
For us it has become like trying to describe cereal boxes. It is very difficult to find something new with each product we test. True, sometimes you get a flashy LCD screen, or different color lights, but that is about it.
Enter the ASUS RT-N56U; this new product from ASUS is like no other networking product I have seen. In fact, at first glance you would never know it was a Gigabit, N-Spec, Dual Band wireless router with two USB 2.0 ports that can be used for networking, printing or to connect a USB HDD for network storage.
It is also hard to believe that you get all of this for only $129.99 from Newegg.com. So now all we have to do is see if it performs as good as it looks. Here we go!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit