Package and Contents
The packaging for the WNCE2001 was pretty big for what you are getting. I really expected a much smaller box, but the size of the box is really not that big of a deal. Still, the box does give you almost all of the information you need to make an informed product decision. The front has a picture of the WNCE2001 and also tells you exactly what it is, complete with pictures of the devices this is intended for (just in case you did not know).
The back is a little more on the informative side and gives you a more general description along with some scenarios of where this would work best.
Inside we do find something to be happy about, though. It looks like the majority of the packing material is recycled and recyclable. That at least is something. Of course, the look inside is not too bad either.
One of the items that caught our eye was the USB power cable. This is handy for those times when you do not want to have too many things plugged into the wall or are simply on the go. It is very interesting that they included an adapter, though. We are not sure about that one.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Radeon Vega Instinct: refreshed 7nm Vega 20 hits AMD labs
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.36 after code
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit