The Build and Finished Product
Installing the drives was a breeze. Don't forget to remove the cover for the optical drive. The Modular racks are set up with just my single drive in the top rack, and I removed all of the trays from the bottom rack. If you have no use for it, the rack can stay out as well and allow for more free flowing air to enter the chassis. At this point we just close the door and two tabs click into place securing it.
Once the door is closed, even with the drive in place, the Blackhawk Color keeps its sleek look.
The chassis wasn't a bit tough in anything I did inside. From installing the risers, to bunching my last group of wires, there was plenty of room to get it all done simply with the tool-less functions. Don't hide the door fan cable on yourself. Leave it accessible as you will soon need it.
The rear of the chassis in black paint leaves for a much more attractive finished product than did the original Blackhawk.
With the rolled edge at the bottom of the motherboard tray, and the proximity of the panel that covers this, there is little room for bulky wiring. This is an area that could have been addressed and added for a much cleaner finished build from the other side looking in through that new window.
Since I wasn't literally about to take 256 different color images, I will just show a few of the colors as I go through the case, powered up. In the front, both of the fans light up four LEDs each and just happen to be blue during this shot.
Spinning the case around to peek in the window, I also left the colors revolving, or slowly going through all of the 256 colors. The five LEDs in the 250mm fan here are showing more of a pink tone. As this fan changes color, all other fans in the case will display in a synchronous fashion.
Our last look at the XClio Blackhawk Color shows the lights changing from a pinkish color into red. At any time you like a specific color, at a push of a button you can freeze the cycle and keep that color on the fans, all the time. If the lighting isn't conducive to sleeping, with the push of another biutton the lighting can be turned off as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to redeem your Piranha Plant, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Square Enix to make more HD-2D games like Octopath Traveler
- Nintendo to miss 20 million Switch sales, analysts predict
- Decidueye was considered for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- If Anthem's cosmetics fail, paid expansions are likely
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Customers Ask and Canon Delivers: New Professional Print & Layout Solution Now Available for Commercial, In-house and Professional Photographers
- OPPO Unveiled 10x Lossless Zoom, Ahead of Its Debut at MWC 2019
- True Flip Reveals Crypto-Themed Mining Factory With Plasmatron Bonus
- Stardock Announces a New Expansion for Galactic Civilizations III - Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution
- Cyberpunk Action-RPG Disjunction Coming to Steam Summer 2019