We've had a look at the GTX 465 in a decent amount of detail. We've covered it from stock to overclock and single to SLI. The mid range nature of the card means that companies are going to mix it up more so than some of the higher end models, too.
While we've seen Galaxy use a new cooler on the card, today it's time to see what MSI have done with it. Coming in as part of the Twin Frozr II series which has impressed us in the past, we're sure that MSI is going to give us something to get a bit excited about here.
Before we take a closer look at the card and the cooler that MSI has opted for, let's first see what's going on with the package. Once that's done and the card's looked at, it will be time to see what the performance of the GTX 465 Twin Frozr II is like.
If past experience is anything to go on, the card should stand out from the pack when it comes to cooling. We'll leave that for now, though; let's get stuck into the package that MSI has put together.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Dark Void]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Badaboom]
- Page 17 [Temperature Test]
- Page 18 [Sound Test]
- Page 19 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 20 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 21 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 22 [Final Thoughts]