Accessories and Documentation
Supplied in a box found strapped into the 5.25" bays, you will find this. A 120mm rubber fan isolation membrane and some wire ties are at the left. Some extra risers are shipped for if you plan to use an EATX board and these are cradled by an 8-pin extension for your motherboard (also wired for a 4-pin).
At the bottom you have bags of fan screws, motherboard screws and drive and fan mounting screws finish them off.
Most of the literature isn't needed to make your way through a build in a Corsair chassis, but they do include some in case you get stuck. My thought is that you won't, either of these chassis' are just too intuitive to need any help to get your parts in and make them look good in the process. Along with the literature, Corsair ships a notice. If you do have any issues with your Corsair product, they want you to deal directly with them versus the retailer you purchased the chassis from.
I figured now was a good time to show off the included trays for the hard drive racks. If you want to mount a 2.5" mechanical drive or an SSD, there are holes made for just such an install, using some of the provided screws. If you are using a 3.5" drive, just simply flex the tray around your favorite drive or drives. Then it's just a matter of sliding them in place and wiring them up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's next-gen RTX server pods pack 1280 Turing GPUs
- Google's console-killer Stadia wages war on the industry
- Google's Stadia changes gaming forever
- Atari VCS console upgraded to Ryzen APU
- SEGA's survey dictates 'the next steps' for many SEGA titles
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Dirt Rally Driver HD the successful mobile game is now available in PC for free
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st
- Turtle Beach Unveils Its All-New Recon 70 Series Gaming Headsets
- Sacrifices, demons and emperors of Elmoraden
- Lilith Games Rebrands Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms