Accessories and Documentation
Supplied in a box found strapped into the 5.25" bays, you will find this. A 120mm rubber fan isolation membrane and some wire ties are at the left. Some extra risers are shipped for if you plan to use an EATX board and these are cradled by an 8-pin extension for your motherboard (also wired for a 4-pin).
At the bottom you have bags of fan screws, motherboard screws and drive and fan mounting screws finish them off.
Most of the literature isn't needed to make your way through a build in a Corsair chassis, but they do include some in case you get stuck. My thought is that you won't, either of these chassis' are just too intuitive to need any help to get your parts in and make them look good in the process. Along with the literature, Corsair ships a notice. If you do have any issues with your Corsair product, they want you to deal directly with them versus the retailer you purchased the chassis from.
I figured now was a good time to show off the included trays for the hard drive racks. If you want to mount a 2.5" mechanical drive or an SSD, there are holes made for just such an install, using some of the provided screws. If you are using a 3.5" drive, just simply flex the tray around your favorite drive or drives. Then it's just a matter of sliding them in place and wiring them up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz