Corsair has really put quite the name out for themselves. With really top notch power supplies, Corsair built quite a following as well. Not too long ago they opened their minds and started designing chassis' such as the Obsidian 800D. This chassis , again, was top notch with no stone unturned, keeping the Corsair name intact. On top of what I have seen or bought myself over the years in memory sticks or power supplies, I have now gotten my dirty little grubbies on one of the most popular coolers on many forums.
I'm not exactly sure how I got overlooked when all the samples were being sent, but with one of my latest reviews, the ECO from CoolIT, a lot of the comments were based on "where is the H50?" - Well, here it is! With some crafty trading of other parts I had on hand, I was able to locate in a forum sale, one brand new in box Corsair Hydro Series H50. It was so new that when I received the shipment, the cooler arrived still sealed in the plastic outer wrapping. It just wouldn't be fair of me to test out a used cooler, so in my hunt I was looking for only brand new or unused. With the shipping plastic in place, rest assured this Corsair H50 is exactly that.
Now, I'm sure everyone reading this already knows of the potential of what the H50 can bring to cooling a processor, but now we get to see them head to head on Tweaktown's own T.E.C.C. testbed. With the basic premise of my getting the H50, I'm sure as the review progresses there will be a direct comparison of my opinion as we look at the individual parts of the H50 and we can see where Corsair went right or wrong along the way. Enough of this talk; as I know you all just want to know at this point which is better. So, let's go through what the H50 offers and get a closer look at Corsairs Hydro Series H50 along the way.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Darksiders 3 devs announce new IP, Remnant: From the Ashes
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit