Antec is a name I have become acquainted with many moons ago. I think it started with a HE NEO Modular power supply, then two. As time went on, needs and desires for a much cooler solution for a case was in order. In the rush when the 900 released, I ran to my local box store and grabbed one for myself. Looking back on the products I have used and the many samples of cases since, Antec has made quite the name for itself and is here for the long haul.
Lately what I have seen from Antec was the out of the box concept of test bench style chassis'. They made quite a stir with the release of their open air Skeleton series cases and I for one was a fan of the uniqueness and overall concept of those chassis'. The Antec 900 I mentioned and we have all come to know over the years, was the trendsetter for the Gaming series of Antec chassis design. Since then, there have been several variations including revisions of the original 900, but a much larger partner in cooling components, the 1200.
Today we are going to have a look at their kid brother. With this concept Antec has taken some of the original elements and packed them into a much smaller and budget concept package. I am referring to the Antec Two Hundred Gaming Mid Tower chassis. From the looks of things at first glance, there are fan controls and the traditional matte black paint, but this time Antec has placed a much more unique front panel on the Two Hundred. Let's have a look at the specifications, so we can look inside and out and see just what this low cost Two Hundred from Antec is all about.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit