Case modding is something that comes along with overclocking. In the quest for every last drop of CPU or GPU performance, we spend hours looking for ways to improve our situation without spending a lot of money in the process. I have seen a ton of mods, from the mundane to totally extreme, completely custom chassis designs and concepts. Chassis manufacturers would be silly not to look at what the mod community is doing with cases that hit the shelves and make it into "tinkering hands". I'm sure a few of us out there wish there was some way we were able to design or even add input into a design, or tweaking a not so bad concept into a real gamers chassis.
This chassis is a collaborative effort to a mod expert from across the pond. Scythe sought the knowledge of renowned case mode guru, Benjamin "benny" Franz from Germany. I'm not quite sure of the exact proposal here; if "benny" made the design, or just looked at it and "endorsed it" in the manner of a Fatal1ty type branding. I will get to the bottom of it as I go through the chassis and have a better look at things and just how well they all play together.
Today we are looking at the FenrisWolf Mid Tower chassis from Scythe. To my knowledge, this is the only chassis currently available from Scythe. As such, and the fact that it has been given the thumbs up from a well known mod maker, I would assume this chassis should bring good things, inside and out. Let's get a better look at the FenrisWolf and see just what it has in store.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- RAGE 2 looks like a Ubisoft game, and it needs multiplayer
- Hideo Kojima could use streaming to meld gaming and movies
- Mortal Kombat 11's crazy grind incentivizes mtx spending
- Why consoles are so important to big publishers
- Ex-BioWare boss wants to revitalize RPGs
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!