We're hearing a lot about NVIDIA these days, but unfortunately much of it is pretty negative as well. We're hearing about poor yields on the GT 300, a delayed launch date of the model and also low supply of popular GTX 200 series models.
The worst thing about all the information is most of it seems to be true. Sure, we've got the GT 220 and GT 210 launch, but a lot of people simply find it hard to get excited about these low end models, even though it's NVIDIAs first 40nm card.
The model we continue to see from NVIDIA partners is the GTX 260+; it went through many variations since its launch and for the most part has offered some great performance. Today we see Galaxy launch a new series with the model; the new series is labeled the Razor Edition and we hope that it manages to stand out a bit.
The GTX 260+ from Galaxy is the first NVIDIA based graphics card to get taken through our new benchmark line-up which includes testing under Windows 7. Before we get into those numbers we'll have a look at the package Galaxy has put together and also take a closer look at the card itself.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [Video Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark (DX10 & DX11)]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Badaboom]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 15 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 16 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 17 [Final Thoughts]