ASRock has all of a sudden gotten a huge amount of media attention here at TweakTown; that's simply because ASRock has suddenly managed to pump alot more boards out with many different features to market and wants to get them known far and wide.
So far we have already tested X58, P55, 790GX and 785G boards from this company and all have been mighty impressive. Each board has been for a specific segment; X58 for Intel Extreme, P55 for Intel Mainstream, 790GX for high-end AMD and 785G for AMD Mainstream and there are no shortage of models either with two or more boards under each chipset.
In the past ASRock has also been overlooked by the enthusiasts, especially when they were OEM only. However, this has changed over the last two years. ASRock has changed its business model, hoping to attract the overclockers and enthusiasts out there and so far it seems to be working. ASRock boards are actually amongst some of the best overclocking out there and with additional features sometimes packed in such as the first boards to enable four cores on the Phenom tri-core CPU, it's no wonder we are sitting up and taking notice.
Today we have been sent a board aimed more at the mainstream/budget conscious users who don't really want to go hardcore gaming, but for more of a balanced setup. On show today we have the M3A770DE motherboard based around the AMD 770 chipset with SB710 Southbridge.
Unfortunately at the time of writing there are no listings on Newegg for this board, so we can't comment on the price/performance option definitively, but we will update our comments as the board becomes available.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit