CyberPower Black Mamba- Internals
In the overall view of the Black Mamba we see lots of wide open space that will allow cool fresh air to flow through the system. CyberPower has done a very good job routing cables outside of the air path and gives the system a clean look.
We have seen the Asetek Low Cost Liquid Cooler (LCLC) used in a few systems now and it has always been able to give us good overclocks. The cooler is quiet and allows for good overclocks without going overboard on an expensive water cooling loop.
The Thermaltake ToughPower 1000 watt has also been installed in several of the systems we have reviewed and it does a really good job at keeping the rails within the ATX specifications.
The memory for the Black Mamba comes from Kingston's high-end HyperX series. Each module is rated at 1600 MHz and they feed the processor data very quickly.
The three hard drives are cooled by the 200mm intake fan and as you can see there is room to add more hard drives to the system, should you need to. The system comes with 2.1 TB of total storage capacity so I don't think many people will need to add storage for quite a while.
Both of the optical drives are SATA and here you can see how CyberPower has routed the cables for maximum air flow.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG's G7 development halted, LG starting over from scratch
- Super Meat Boy is a success on Switch
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series