CyberPower Black Mamba- Internals
In the overall view of the Black Mamba we see lots of wide open space that will allow cool fresh air to flow through the system. CyberPower has done a very good job routing cables outside of the air path and gives the system a clean look.
We have seen the Asetek Low Cost Liquid Cooler (LCLC) used in a few systems now and it has always been able to give us good overclocks. The cooler is quiet and allows for good overclocks without going overboard on an expensive water cooling loop.
The Thermaltake ToughPower 1000 watt has also been installed in several of the systems we have reviewed and it does a really good job at keeping the rails within the ATX specifications.
The memory for the Black Mamba comes from Kingston's high-end HyperX series. Each module is rated at 1600 MHz and they feed the processor data very quickly.
The three hard drives are cooled by the 200mm intake fan and as you can see there is room to add more hard drives to the system, should you need to. The system comes with 2.1 TB of total storage capacity so I don't think many people will need to add storage for quite a while.
Both of the optical drives are SATA and here you can see how CyberPower has routed the cables for maximum air flow.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF is back, EviLore denies harassment allegations
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard