The system comes with nearly all of the documents that you would find if purchasing the components at the retail level. As you can see, GameRigs even provides a disk for Vista, something that we only see from boutique builders.
All of the screws and adapters are included so you can easily add more hard drives or other components to the system. GameRigs has even included the SLI bridge so that you can add an additional video card.
Processes use system resources and can slow down a computer system. Most processes come from the operating system, but many come from the software installed. Here we take a look at how the system comes from the factory.
Paint Shop Pro 6 (psp.exe) was added for the purpose of the review due to its extensive screen capture capabilities. Other than my install, the system comes very clean and ready for you to start adding games galore.
I was a bit surprised to see that GameRigs didn't include any software for viewing DVD's with their system. All of the drivers were installed and the system was ready to go for gaming. The best thing is that there wasn't any BS ware, as I call it, that we see with some of the big box builders.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:28 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The GameRigs Ego - Exterior]
- Page 5 [The GameRigs Ego - Internals]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Software Configuration]
- Page 7 [Benchmark List and Testing Configuration]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - System Tests]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Processor and Memory Capabilities]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Disk Performance]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Gaming]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Gaming Cont.]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Compression, Encoding and Audio]
- Page 14 [Final Thoughts]