Walking through the convention hall at Quakecon last year, a display with several custom cases caught my eye. At first I thought that the cases were painted; maybe another company was outsourcing Smooth Creations to give their cases a unique flair. Upon further inspection I learned that was not the case at all.
GameRigs is a based in Ontario, Canada. I had the chance to interview company representatives one afternoon and this statement summarizes GameRigs; "We care about what is inside of the case, from the CPU to the way the door works. How do we enhance the gaming experience and above all, customer service." In the same interview I learned that GameRigs works with a large amount of partners, both from the hardware and gaming industry. "When ordering from GameRigs you are not just working with us but our partners and their knowledge base as well. Our strength comes from the collection."
GameRigs has a unique approach to system building. Their cases are supplied from Lian Li, a design rarely seen in the U.S. outside of GameRigs systems. Instead of using automotive paint like other system builders, GameRigs has brought a fresh, baked on coating that looks like paint, but has the long lasting, nearly indestructible properties of powder coating. Although the cases are what helps GameRigs stand out from the crowd, their goal is to provide a high quality of service, experience and a total gaming platform that goes much deeper than just a surface coat.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top