Walking through the convention hall at Quakecon last year, a display with several custom cases caught my eye. At first I thought that the cases were painted; maybe another company was outsourcing Smooth Creations to give their cases a unique flair. Upon further inspection I learned that was not the case at all.
GameRigs is a based in Ontario, Canada. I had the chance to interview company representatives one afternoon and this statement summarizes GameRigs; "We care about what is inside of the case, from the CPU to the way the door works. How do we enhance the gaming experience and above all, customer service." In the same interview I learned that GameRigs works with a large amount of partners, both from the hardware and gaming industry. "When ordering from GameRigs you are not just working with us but our partners and their knowledge base as well. Our strength comes from the collection."
GameRigs has a unique approach to system building. Their cases are supplied from Lian Li, a design rarely seen in the U.S. outside of GameRigs systems. Instead of using automotive paint like other system builders, GameRigs has brought a fresh, baked on coating that looks like paint, but has the long lasting, nearly indestructible properties of powder coating. Although the cases are what helps GameRigs stand out from the crowd, their goal is to provide a high quality of service, experience and a total gaming platform that goes much deeper than just a surface coat.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- Overclockers UK unveils $43,000 gaming PC: 8Pack Orion X2
- NZXT releases Overwatch-themed H500 PC gaming chassis
- NVIDIA reportedly launching GeForce GTX 1650 next month
- No, AMD didn't just drop the price of Radeon RX Vega 56
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure