A drone has been sent over Tesla's Gigafactor in Shanghai revealing the EV manufacturing plant is ready to ship hundreds of Tesla's.
The video was captured by Tesla watcher Wu Wa, who sent a drone capable of shooting in 4K over Giga Shanghai, Tesla's largest vehicle plant that is responsible for producing more than 950,000 vehicles ever year. The vehicles captured in the above video are believed to be headed to Europe, and highlight Tesla's exponential growth in the region through continuous exports. Wu Wa believes the fleet of vehicles is scheduled to leave on January 8.
It's not just exports that are going well for Tesla in China, as more than 60,000 Tesla were purchased by new owners in China just in December, an indicator the Tesla brand is expanding more within the region. On a wider scale, Giga Shanghai has become a pivotal part in Tesla's global push to get as many EV's in the hands of as many drivers as possible. For more information on this story, check out this link here.
- Read more: Samsung's new AI refrigerator detects the food inside it and recommends recipes
- Read more: MrBeast told Elon Musk X can't afford to pay for his videos
- Read more: NASA's Mars rover captured an entire Martian day from dawn to dusk
- Read more: Watch waves crash ashore and the 7.6 magnitude earthquake rocking Japan
- Read more: SpaceX closes out 2023 with epic video of Starship booster testing
- Read more: Jeremy Renner returns to work one year after life-changing accident