Following on from some specs and images of NVIDIA's upcoming single-cored 9800GTX graphics card to have surfaced on the web a short while ago, a 3DMark06 run has since been performed with an early sample of the card by the folks over at Expreview.
The result doesn't look to be all that spectacular at 14014 3DMarks in line of what we've seen from existing singular GPU graphics cards on the market. The run was performed with a system comprising a Core 2 Extreme @ 3GHz and 2GB of DDR2 memory running on ASUS' Maximus Formula X38 motherboard. The 9800GTX's clockspeeds were at 675/1688/1100MHz.
We can only hope the premature driver support for this card is the main reason for the unimpressive result.
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 03:17 pm CDT
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Samsung's next-gen Galaxy S11 rumored to have 120Hz display
- Nintendo ends drought with Animal Crossing Direct showcase
- Call of Duty Warzone: F2P battle royale, 150 players, 80GB download