A small PC case making company in New Hampshire, USA by the name of Spotswood Custom Computers is about to get attention from all over the world with the release of a new bass-drum style enthusiast PC chassis.
Looking at the clickable thumbnail pictures above is enough for you to realise the company has gone to great lengths in designing a high-quality well finished product here.
The L-24 is especially designed for water cooling to be used, which is clear given how much room the huge drum has inside for your components. Two external 5.25" devices can be mounted to the case and up to 15 (wow!) 3.5" HDDs can be housed inside.
The drum itself is made out of maple veneer plywood which is very strong and also light weight. Up to 12 fans can be installed in the case and the motherboard tray is removable. Front I/O wise you're provided with USB 2.0, audio and FireWire ports.
You can choose your drum-case from a variety of colours including Natural, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Candy Apple Red, Golden Yellow, Blue and Purple; personal customizations can also be requested.
The only downside to this highly unique well finished chassis is the pricetag. At $599 plus shipping I'm sure this will put it out of reach for most, unless you really are a true fan of the design and just can't do without it.
For further information about the L-24 and other cases on offer from Spotswood Custom Computers, check out their website here folks.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- TSMC expecting Q4 2018 growth from next-gen GPUs from NVIDIA
- Borderlands 3 may still be a ways off
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit