EVGA has just slashed a huge $1000 from its enthusiast-ready GeForce RTX 3090 Ti FTW3 graphics card, which cost $2149 just a week ago... and now it's down to $1149.
The custom EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti FTW3 graphics card was introduced at $2149, with it being the cheapest of the three SKUs that EVGA has in its GeForce RTX 3090 Ti arsenal. As it stands, EVGA is selling its GeForce RTX 3090 Ti FTW3 graphics cards for between $1150 and $1400.
EVGA is discounting $1000 from its GeForce RTX 3090 Ti FTW3 ULTRA graphics card as well, down from $2199 to $1199 while the GeForce RTX 3090 Ti FTW3 BLACK is $600 discounted, down from $1999 to $1399. EVGA is still selling its higher-end GeForce RTX 3090 Ti HYDRO Copper and GeForce RTX 3090 Ti KINGPIN Hybrid graphics cards for $1500 and $2000, respectively.
- Read more: EVGA E1 Frame Set: cable suspension PC looks insane, costs up to $5000
- Read more: EVGA's new PowerLink 52U: power connector BFF for RTX 3090 Ti KINGPIN
- Read more: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti KINGPIN costs $2500, you get a free 1600W PSU
- Read more: EVGA PowerLink 41s: 16-pin to 4 x 8-pin adapter for EVGA's RTX 3090 Ti
- Read more: You'll totally want this dual EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti insanity setup