Thermaltake have reached new heights in the PSU market this week, announcing the world's first NVIDIA SLI Certified "1500W" power supply, this as a member of their Toughpower series.
With four 6-pin and four 8-pin PCIe power connectors, this PSU is suited to beefed up systems with next-gen quad-graphics card arrangements. The PSU is of modular design and sports four individual +12V rails as well as an efficiency level of over 85%. A 140mm dual ball bearing fan is used to cool the monster.
Thermaltake Technology announces today, its top of the line PSU, Toughpower 1500W, has been certified by NVIDIA as SLI-Ready PSU. Toughpower 1500W has the highest output wattage among all SLI certified PSU in the market, and is the only 1500W PSU in the world that's certified for SLI.
Due to continuous innovation in the graphics technology, high-performance graphics cards could consume up to 900W of power in a high end gaming system with multi graphic card configuration and left very little power for other components. To fulfill this growing power consumption and provide users with quality product, Thermaltake released the Toughpower 1500W in September and is now successfully certified as NVIDIA as SLI-Ready PSU.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:06 pm CDT
- Goal Zero's new Yeti X battery: perfect for the Australian fires
- NVIDIA multi-GPU checkerboard rendering appears in new GeForce drivers
- FSP shocks at CES 2020 with an extreme dual system chassis, the CMT710
- Redundant PSU's in a standard PC case? FSP has that at CES 2020
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021