The lads over at NGOHQ have stumbled across a neat little trick which supposedly allows one to tap into some DirectX 10 graphical enhancements even when confined to a DX9 GPU and/or they're using Windows XP.
It's apparently as simple as modifying some configuration files, but if you don't feel up to doing that yourself using the instructions provided, NGOHQ have kindly made available a zip file with the already modified config files.
They seem to be pretty assured of themselves it works, so for the sake of a couple minutes to update the config files give it a shot!
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Crysis remaster teased again, perfect on PlayStation 5, Xbox Scarlett?
- PlayStation 5 to outsell Xbox Series X in 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- PS5 may only enhance PS4 games, legacy PS1, PS2 and PS3 games unlikely
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X