EVGA's new Precision X1 OC software is here, and it packs a new VF Curve Editor and frame rate synchronization which syncs your frame rate limit with the NVIDIA Control Panel.
Not only do we have the synchronization of the built-in frame rate limit between Precision and NVIDIA Control Panel, but you can tweak that sucker all the way to 1000FPS -- while there's also some fixed issues with the LED temperature mode fails and resets to rainbow mode and VF curve value is cleared when Apply is used on another page both fixed.
1000FPS + EVGA doesn't feel right, not after the EVGA GeForce RTX 30 series GPUs that were being killed from super-high FPS inside of Amazon's new game New World.
- Adds support for a VF Curve Editor
- Sync framerate limit with NVIDIA Control Panel and sets max value to 1000FPS
- Fixes issue where LED temperature mode fails and resets to rainbow mode
- Fixes issue where the VF curve value is cleared when Apply is used on another page
- > NEXT STORY: Old-school cheats still work in GTA trilogy remaster
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Starfield, The Elder Scrolls 6 may support Creation Club mods