Cyberpunk 2077 really is the new Crysis in terms of the fact you need some of the world's fastest hardware to dream of running at 4K 60FPS -- but what about a Zen 2-powered AMD Renoir APU?
That's what the Aya Neo is powered by -- the AMD Renoir chip which is powered by a Ryzen 5 4500U APU (Zen 2 silicon on 7nm). The new Aya Neo is a handheld console that packs a 7-inch 1280 x 800 resolution IPS-based panel and a 6C/6T processor (Ryzen 5 4500U) at 4GHz.
GPU wise we have an AMD Radeon Vega 6 at 1.5GHz running the show, with 512GB/1TB of storage and a 650g weight and costs around $600. Not bad considering the Aya Neo console can run a game like Cyberpunk 2077 at 30-35FPS at 1280 x 800 -- that's about the range of the base line PS4 and Xbox One consoles which can barely run the game at 720/900p at 20-30FPS -- the base PS4 drops to 720p at 15FPS running Cyberpunk 2077.
- Read more: So, I met Hideo Kojima in Cyberpunk 2077 and he was an ass to me
- Read more: Cyberpunk 2077 runs, looks like RUBBISH on base PS4, 720p at 15FPS
- Read more: Cyberpunk 2077 huge on the PC, biggest PC game launch EVER
- Read more: Cyberpunk 2077 at 4K on $1499 GeForce RTX 3090... just 22FPS average
- Read more: Cyberpunk 2077 early performance numbers: yeah, it's the new Crysis