EA servers went down today, taking down millions of players that were either playing or wanting to play huge games like Apex Legends, FIFA 20, Star Wars Battlefront II, and more.
Gamers were being blasted with error messages logging into EA games, with Down Detector reporting the EA server outages involved connectivity and log-in problems. Apex Legends, FIFA 20, Star Wars Battlefront II and other games were all affected, with EA quick off the mark tweeting out status updates.
EA was first aware of the issue, and then thanked gamers for their patience once all was restored. Apex Legends should be back up by the time you read this, while FIFA 20 is still niggly, and the Star Wars Battlefront II team is still working on a fix.
Last updated: Feb 19, 2020 at 06:11 am CST
- EA cancels new open-world Star Wars Battlefront game from EA Vancouver
- EA's next Star Wars game will be 'very unique,' could it have co-op?
- New Battlefront II re-release includes tons of skins and content
- Will Disney's new CEO renew EA's Star Wars game license?
- Jedi: Fallen Order 2 may release by 2021 on next-gen consoles
- > NEXT STORY: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X specs teased again, monster consoles
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Warren Buffett dumps $800 million worth of Apple stock, still has $72B