CES 2020 - The world of foldable displays is really just beginning, with CES 2020 seeing companies unleash flexible and foldable displays -- with Chinese company Royole unveiling its new Mirage.
Mirage is a new Alexa-enabled smart speaker with Royole using an 8-inch wraparound flexible OLED display, offering up the speaker for $899. It has a flexible OLED display that wraps around the speaker, with a built-in 5-megapixel camera that Royole didn't detail what would be the function of. Maybe for video calls?
Royole will have its new Alexa-powered Mirage speaker with its flexible OLED display going up for sale later this year for $899. I don't know how many people would buy it specifically for a flexible OLED display, but hey -- it's a start.
Last updated: Jan 7, 2020 at 06:11 am CST
- Lamborghini & Rivian cars will soon integrate Alexa voice commands
- Amazon Alexa's new feature will fix family fights these holidays
- NVIDIA expands BFGD family: 88-inch 4K 120Hz OLED -- oh my goodness
- Sony's new Z8H TV vibrates the frame of the TV to generate sound
- LG OLED TVs will get their NVIDIA G-Sync upgrade starting this week
- > NEXT STORY: Tumblr announces a year-long war on cyber-bullying and fake news
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Panasonic's new HZ2000 OLED TVs are the first with Filmmaker Mode