Have you ever just loved a game so much that you want to make a real-life weapons arsenal of the in-game weapons? This Reddit user has.
Fans can sometimes go above and beyond when it comes to making things from their favorite games, and there's no better place than to share that effort than Reddit. Reddit user tomvdcr posted onto the r/zelda subreddit with the above image, saying that these are "all the breath of the wild weapons I have made over the last 2 years".
Firstly, if you haven't played The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, you are missing out on a fantastic game. Secondly, if you have played the game, then you will appreciate the level of detail tomvdcr has gone into. According to the thread, Tom used PVC pipes and EVA foam to do most of the creation.
Last updated: Jan 3, 2020 at 06:11 am CST
- Half-Life 4 announced: Valve confirms it cannot count to 3
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 rumor: not coming in 2020
- We might see Half-Life: Alyx playable without a VR headset soon
- Is there an Alternate Reality Game hidden inside of Half-Life: Alyx?
- Valve pushes out new Half-Life: Alyx update 1.2, new features and more
- > NEXT STORY: EUV manufactured chips will have next-gen speed and energy efficiency
- < PREVIOUS STORY: New Microsoft Flight Simulator video confirms multiple dynamic seasons