THQ Nordic has many games under their belt, and the massive conglomerate is ready to throw another one into the mix at Gamescom 2019.
According to a new press release, THQ Nordic will have a brand new announced title to reveal to their audience. The press release says that the new game will be shown behind closed doors, and it will be a world exclusive to anyone who is lucky enough to be in the room.
The official reveal of the title will be during the Opening Night live stream on Monday, August 19th at 8:00 PM CEST / 2:00 PM EDT. For anyone who is lucky enough to be in Cologne, Germany should visit THQ Nordic's booth in Hall 8, A011. The games listed in the entirety of this article will be available to play at the booth.
- The post-apocalyptic Kung-Fu Fable RPG will be back at gamescom, and is ready to excite players and media alike - again!
- Desperados III
- Nominated as best strategy game of E3 2019, Mimimi Games' new masterpiece will finally be playable for the big audience.
- Darksiders Genesis
- War or Strife? Choose your Horseman and slay demons in the new coop mode.
- Destroy All Humans!
- Take one giant step on mankind and help Crypto to infiltrate, exterminate, and dominate all of us!
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated
- The battle is on! Be among the first to play the remake of the sponge-tastic cult classic!
- A game that will be announced soon, players can get their hands-on it at gamescom!
- > NEXT STORY: Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC technical test kicks off July 26
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Wolfenstein: Youngblood will take you to the hamburger bar