Ever wondered what it would be like if Super Mario went battle royale? Well, now that curiosity can be fulfilled with DMCA Royale, a Super Mario parody battle royale game.
InfernoPlus, the developer behind DMCA Royale released his parody game sometime last week and it allows players to join a 75-player race where players could eliminate each others progress. DMCA Royale when it was first released was originally called Mario Royale, that was before Nintendo's lawyers got involved. The game then re-released as DMCA Royale and all of Nintendo's assets were replaced with seal team six's original content.
DMCA Royale now features the characters Infringio and his brother Copyright Infringo, instead of Mario. DMCA Royale is quite popular as well, at the time of writing this I was getting full lobbies of players and there was about 1,000 people online battling for first place. If you are interested in some battle royale action in your web browser, check out DMCA Royale here.
Last updated: Jun 25, 2019 at 06:11 am CDT
- Super Mario Legos let you create your own interactive game stages
- Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy, and new Paper Mario coming to Switch
- So, medieval battle royale games is now a thing with RAN: Lost Islands
- Modern Warfare to get 200-player battle royale mode with cross-play
- Nintendo teams up with Levi's for Super Mario jackets and jeans
- > NEXT STORY: Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 shown to Blizzard employees
- < PREVIOUS STORY: SEGA is excited to widen their audience with cloud streaming