Nintendo have officially announced their E3 date for their annual Nintendo Direct live stream and presentation. How long will the presentation go? Rumors have speculated that it would be along the lines of 45 minutes.
The news has come from PeekyBird, an industry insider who has previously predicted other Nintendo Switch related news has said that the "Nintendo Direct E3 2019 runtime is expected to be around 45 minutes." This prediction seems more than logical, as it doesn't take a genius to piece together that Nintendo will most likely follow their approximate run time of anywhere between 30 - 45 minutes, like many of the previous years.
A simple YouTube search of "Nintendo Direct: E3 2018", and changing the yearly number will bring up results of the Nintendo's official events. The 30 and 45 minutes video rune time length ranges back until 2010, before then Nintendo were pumping out massive 1 hour + conferences. Nintendo will be hosting their Nintendo Direct on June 11th at 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET.
Last updated: Dec 19, 2019 at 11:01 am CST
- Switch Pro with 4K gaming coming in 2020 at $399, analyst predicts
- Rumor: Nintendo Direct Nov 13, Crash Bandicoot for Smash Bros Ultimate
- 64GB Switch carts won't use 3D NAND, Game Cards use Macronix's XtraROM
- The Game Award nominees are officially revealed, who will win GOTY?
- New Switch Pro isn't coming in 2020, Nintendo says
- > NEXT STORY: Officially licensed 'Jumanji: The Video Game' arrives to PC
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Super Smash Bros. rumors point at Banjo-Kazooie for next DLC