Continuing on with the mass amount of Death Stranding news this week, we have what will be officially included within the Collectors Edition for the title. Does anyone want their own baby pod thing?
The news is finally out and we have a release date for Death Stranding. Before I jump into what will be included within the Collectors Edition I'd advise you to go and watch the release date reveal trailer which is located above. Moving on to the Collectors Edition now, the PlayStation Twitter account has posted an image detailing each of the bonuses players will get if they decide to pick up the Collectors Edition.
The bonuses include; a life-size "bridge baby" pod, custom steel book, ludens key chain, original soundtrack, PSN avatars and gold themed in-game items such as the power skeleton, armor, glasses and all-terrain skeleton. Just like most Collectors Editions, there will be a hefty price-tag to match the goodies included. The Death Stranding Collectors Edition will be priced at $200. For those that don't want the bonus goodies there is also two other purchasing options, the $70 Special Edition and the $80 Digital Deluxe Edition that only has virtual content included. Death Stranding will be released on the PS4 on November 8th.
Last updated: Dec 19, 2019 at 11:01 am CST
- Death Stranding Review roundup -- Hideo Kojima's best game yet?
- Death Stranding may be Epic Store exclusive on PC
- PC version of Death Stranding announced, arrives early Summer, 2020
- Rick and Morty try and eat the baby in Death Stranding crossover
- The Game Award nominees are officially revealed, who will win GOTY?
- > NEXT STORY: Total War: Three Kingdoms sells 1m units, best Total War yet
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Dauntless has 6 million slayers in its first week of launch